Go Gaga Experiential inaugurated the Zuri Awards in 2017 to recognize and support exceptional women who are dedicated to:
1. Creating positive change through work in their communities.
2. Inspiring other women through exceptional displays of leadership;
3. Rising against all odds and being courageous in the face of adversity.
4. Changing lives of their communities in the various segments of the market.
20th November 2019 -31st January 2020
“The awards are open to individuals and they can either self nominate or be Nominated”
"An equal world is an enabled world. Individually, we're all responsible for our own thoughts and actions - all day, every day. We can actively choose to challenge stereotypes, fight bias, broaden perceptions, improve situations and celebrate women's achievements. Collectively, each one of us can help create a gender equal world. Let's all be #EachforEqual."
N'zani Kassim Zani
Sally Agallo Kwenda
Rose Wahito Munuhe
Diana Njeri Waithanji
Julia Wambui Omore
● Being part of IWD 2020 Celebration.
● Being part of a project that is ensuring an enabled world.
● Being part of the voice of change.
● Adopting one of the projects being done by these outstanding women.
● Attending the Zuri Awards 2020 Gala Dinner.
● Supporting the celebration of women who are the change makers and role models.